Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Made with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol to kill harmful bacteria and germs
- Formulated with refreshing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to nourish the skin and prevent dryness
- Benemax formula is water, dye, and fragrance-free
- A convenient size at 2 oz that is perfect for on-the-go use
- Easy to use, spray bottle format
- Produced in Canada, in an NSF, GMP, Kosher, and Organic certified facility
Medicinal Ingredients: 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Aloe Vera Juice, Carbomer 940NF, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Glycerin
Directions: Squeeze the gel on hands to keep germs at bay. Apply the liquid onto hands 3-5 times, rub hands together briskly until hands are sufficiently coated, allow hands to air dry for full effect.
Cautions: Due to the medicinal ingredient of the formula, contact may be mildly irritating or cause a mild sting. The formula also includes Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) may also lead to skin irritation. If you experience any adverse effects discontinue use and reach out to a healthcare provider.
Warnings: For external application to the hands only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. This product should not be inhaled, swallowed, or applied to other areas of the body. Keep out of reach of children (not for use for children under the age of 2.)